Updated: Aug 5
The team in Vida Bukit Ceylon are taking extra precaution and following the guidelines to make sure the place are at the cleaning and safest state to be at.
Wear disposable gloves to clean and disinfect.
- To clean surfaces using soap and water, and use disinfectant.
- Cleaning floor with soap and water reduces germs, dirt as well as impurities on the surface area. Disinfecting kills germs on the surfaces.
- Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, washroom, telephone, printer and so forth.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection may be required on common used places.
- Surfaces and objects in common area such as reception in the ground floor are cleaned and disinfected